About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Foo vs. Rex: The Championship Battle

While at Keneally's Irish Pub, Foo met a friend named Rex. At first they got along just fine, laughing, talking, playing, and shooting the breeze.

But then Rex decided he could ride Foo, and jump on his tail. Foo was having none of that because Foo is not a pony.
The fight raged on and on, but Foo took the advantage and managed to pin his adversary to the ground.

Then he picked him up in his mouth for good measure to show the little dino tyke who was really the boss.

In the end, no one was seriously injured, and they became friends again, vowing never to treat the other badly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment