About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fish Tales

After Foo expertly got the boat working, they set off into the lake with poles and tackle and all sorts of refreshments for their voyage into the fish-filled seas... well, the lake at least.
Foo didn't realize how long he'd have to sit there, just waiting for the fishies to bite, but bite they did!
And here is what Foo caught! He was so proud of his fishy acquisition that he just had to get a picture with it, but when he was told exactly what would happen to the fish if they kept it, Foo decided this one needed to go back, and it's currently swimming happily back in the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment