About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Biker Bears!

Foo was just riding along, minding his own Foo business, but he saw ahead a peculiar chap riding on a motorcycle. Turning to the driver, Victoria, he demanded they speed up so he could see it better.
Getting up close, he found a bear driving a motorcycle! He just had to get them to pull over!
Luckily, everyone got stopped at the toll booth, and Foo discovered that the bear was just a hitchhiker, but still, a bear on a motorcycle!
Foo just had to get his pic with it, even though the biker chick wasn't too sure what to make of Foo's enthusiasm for the oddity.

No comments:

Post a Comment