About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Foo Gets a Newhart

Foo was just wandering around Navy Pier when he came across this nifty guy just sitting on this not-so-comfy metal chair. Foo decided to see what all the fuss was about and sat on the couch next to him.
That's when he realized it was the famous Bob Newhart! Foo was so excited, he started telling Bob all about his life and his adventures all over the place.
At one point Foo got so excited, he jumped from the couch over to Bob's chair. Bob was a little nervous at first, not sure if Foo was friend or foe.
But eventually, Bob saw that Foo was just there to have fun and enjoy his time in Chicago. They ended up snuggling and cuddling like old friends, and Foo even got this souvenir photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment