About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Engine Go Boom

While in Smithville, Foo also came across this memorial. Apparently it is a remnant of a great steam engine explosion of 1911 in which many people died. This leftover piece serves as a memory, which is cool, but the strange this is that the bird on top is part of the sculpture, too... yet there were bird droppings... weird.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this blog is very interesting and elegant; I love to read this every day, thanks for sharing this to us, I definitely shared this to my friends.

    acting training in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in agreement, a good blog with well written and informative articles, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete