About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Will Call Them Mini Cars

Foo had no idea that he would find tiny cars made just for him at Dick's Classic Car Garage. He particularly liked this stylish old-school convertible, especially because of the green wheels to match the paint finish.
Foo thought it was awesome that there was even a little army jeep made just for him. He couldn't wait to drive it into battle!
There was simply no end to the Foo-friendly vehicles, including this mini red convertible, the mini red firetruck and the mini red plane. Foo was totally in heaven. Too bad he doesn't have a driver's or pilot's license...

No comments:

Post a Comment