About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lost and Found Foo

As Foo continued to search for his friends, he jumped up onto this lady's lap, but she was stuck up and shooed Foo away.
He was so sad and ready to curl up by himself on the wooden benches when this really nice conductor found him and picked him up and did everything he could to find Foo's friends for him.
He even introduced Foo to this nice lady who wanted to interview him about his being lost and get his photo for the local newspaper. That was when Foo's friends finally found him again, and all was well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting Foo! We hope you enjoyed your visit to the Galveston Railroad Museum!

    ReplyDelete