About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Too Close for Comfort

Milo felt a little better after their laugh session, but he just wanted to be alone for a while. Foo was not having any of this.
So Foo jumped right into the kitty pouch with Milo. At first, Milo was okay with it and appreciated the company...
...but then Foo wouldn't stop talking and telling jokes, so Milo got a little uncomfortable.
Milo began formulating a plan and looking for a way out so he could have some peace and quiet.
At last, he just couldn't take it anymore and made his move...
... but Foo was right there waiting and watching and followed him into the next room, and the next, and the next... because everybody needs somebody sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment