About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Prison Break

When they were playing in the park, suddenly some people came and threw Noelle and her daddy, Jeff, in jail! Foo didn't even ask what they had done before immediately jumping to their rescue.

Foo scaled the prison wall with his best Ninja Foo skills while Noelle worked her position from the inside to trick the guards.
Once Foo got inside, he and Noelle checked quickly to see if the coast was clear, then they were off...
but not before Noelle turned to Foo and said, "You're the man, Foo!" to which he replied, "No, I'm the Foo, but thanks!" They made their daring escape and even saved Jeff as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment