About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Printers Printers Everywhere

Foo had no idea there were so many different sizes and shapes of printers throughout the years. These ones were just in the entryway alone.
This Albion Press was an early model of hand printing press from the early 1800s, although Foo couldn't figure out why you'd just want to print your hands and not books...
Foo was careful to keep his distance from this one, not really wanting to get stuck in that giant roller and be a smooshed Foo...
This one was Foo's No. 1 favorite press, really only because it told him it was the No. 1, but that's good enough for Foo.

No comments:

Post a Comment