About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Space Memories

As a veteran astronaut himself, Foo was glad to stumble upon this memorials to ruinous space missions and other space items. This one is for the seven men and women who died in the Challenger explosion in 1986.
This one actually got a rocket picture as is dedicated to the seven men and women who died in the Columbia disaster in 2003. 
Although no one died on this one, it was still very tranquil to read and learn about the small step for man and a big step for Foo kind with this honorary plaque at Tranquility Park. He was disappointed in the astronaut depiction though because they forgot to add Foo in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment