About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Origins of Foo...

There are many stories and legends about how the Foo of the famed "foodogblog" came into existence. Although some are based in fact, no one, before this moment, has really known the true story.


Several years ago, at Allerton Park in Central Illinois, two young and unsuspecting adventurers stumbled upon the mythic garden of the dogs of Fu.

The Foo were many and varied and caught the fancy of the adventurers, and thus Foo Dog of the blog was born.

But overall, Foo was just happy to return to his roots to catch up with his family all at once...


... and also pay homage to the shrine of his ancestors that came before him.

No comments:

Post a Comment