About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Run, Run Run as Fast as You Can

Foo heard that this was the world's record-holding gingerbread man monument, so he had to check it out. When he got there, Foo met Smitty, and he was kind of impressed.

But when he got up really really close, Foo definitely knew he was in the right place. Man was that guy huge. Foo's stomach hurt just thinking about all the ginger sweetness he'd get just get a taste of the big friendly gingerbread man.

Foo never did get his taste though because wow, those gingy boys can run. Foo did all he could just to get out of the way, but when he jumped into the bushes, he found a Gingerbread man that was just his size. Boy was that one tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment