About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Adventures in Wonderland

While wandering around the Chili Cookoff, Foo ran into this lovely girl named Alice. She really had a thing for playing cards and falling in holes. Sadly, Foo was with her when she fell down a particularly bad one and ended up in a crazy world.
He met some interesting characters there, like this Cheshire Cat who Foo liked so much he just had to try to smile as big as he could to compete with the gigantic grin.
He also met this really anxious rabbit who kept complaining about being late and late and late. Foo just didn't understand why he didn't just call a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment