About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice... Beetle...

Foo was fascinated by this interesting creature he met at the Chili Cookoff. So fascinated that he followed the no-neck man back to his booth. And that's when it all started.

When he got there, he found this guy trapped on the wall. Foo knew him and kept calling his name so he would come out and play.
On the third try, Beetlejuice jumped out of the wall and became 3D. He was so happy he hugged Foo and thanked him for releasing him.

That was when the entire group began to dance and sing and celebrate Foo. Or maybe they were under a ghosty spell. Whatever! It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment