About Me

My photo
I travel the country looking for adventures and good times for my blog. E-mail me at foodog609@gmail.com or friend me at www.facebook.com/foodogblog/.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dead Baby Jokes

Foo didn't really find the dead baby display in this yard all that amusing. At least he'd hoped it was just a display, but then he saw the culprit!
There was a gator-eating baby that was to blame for all the baby blood and tears. Just look at all those graves. Enraged, Foo jumped up onto the gator and stomped stomped stomped until it chomped chomped chomped no more. He couldn't save this baby, but future ones should have no fear.
For his bravery and assistance to the yard, Foo's friend Layla even posed with him for the victory picture now that the gator is dead and the neighborhood children are safe from his vicious jaws!

No comments:

Post a Comment